LANTERNS Season 1, Episode 4 Review — Another Very Good Episode
.jpg)
Four episodes into LANTERNS, and I'm continuing to really enjoy this series.
Episode 4 is another very good chapter that keeps the story moving while giving us more of the characters, relationships, and larger mystery that have kept me interested throughout the season.
Kyle Chandler and Aaron Pierre continue to be fantastic as Hal Jordan and John Stewart. Their performances remain one of the strongest parts of the show for me, and I've really enjoyed watching their dynamic grow throughout these first four episodes.
The pacing continues to work well, too. The series is taking its time with certain pieces of the mystery without making things feel stagnant, and there is still plenty here that has me wondering exactly where everything is ultimately heading.
We're now officially halfway through Season 1, and I'm happy with where things stand.
Episode 1 gave us a strong beginning, Episodes 2 and 3 continued building on that foundation, and Episode 4 keeps the momentum going.
Another very enjoyable episode.
Bring on Episode 5. 🟢
#Lanterns #GreenLantern #DCU #DCStudios #JohnStewart #HalJordan
Comments
Post a Comment