LANTERNS Season 1, Episode 7 Review — One of the Season’s Best

We’re officially one week away from the end of LANTERNS Season 1, and Episode 7 delivered one of my favorite episodes of the season.
I’d probably place this one somewhere around my second or third favorite episode so far.
One of the highlights for me was getting a little more backstory surrounding Hal Jordan. Those quieter character moments continue to be one of the things I’ve enjoyed most about this series, and getting additional context for Hal made this episode even more interesting.
Kyle Chandler continues to be excellent in the role, while Aaron Pierre has remained fantastic as John Stewart throughout the season. Their characters and their very different personalities have helped carry this story from the beginning.
Overall, Episode 7 was simply a lot of fun.
It continues building toward whatever LANTERNS has planned for its conclusion while still giving its characters room to breathe. With only one episode remaining, I’m incredibly curious about how everything is going to come together.
And honestly, I’m a little sad that we’re already almost finished.
It feels like we just started this journey, and now the Season 1 finale is already here next week.
I sincerely hope LANTERNS gets the opportunity to continue with a second season. There’s so much potential in these characters, this mythology, and the wider Green Lantern universe that I would love to see explored further.
Hopefully, if another season does happen, we won’t be waiting several years to return to this world.
For now, though, there’s one mission left.
Episode 7 was another fantastic chapter and easily one of my favorites of the season.
Next stop: the LANTERNS Season 1 finale. 🟢
#Lanterns #GreenLantern #DCU #DCStudios #JohnStewart #HalJordan
Comments
Post a Comment