House of the Dragon Season 3 Episode 7 Review: One Episode Remains

 

House of the Dragon Season 3 Episode 7 was another nice episode, although I do wish certain parts of the story had moved a little faster.

There were still several enjoyable moments, and the episode continued preparing the pieces for what should be a major Season 3 finale next week. At this point, I am mainly looking forward to seeing how everything comes together and where the characters are left when the season ends.

It is difficult to believe that we are already approaching the conclusion of another season in the Game of Thrones universe.

I also want to thank everyone who has read these weekly reviews and joined me for the House of the Dragon watch parties throughout Season 3. It has been a great journey following the story together every Sunday, sharing immediate reactions, and discussing where everything may go next.

Next week, we will return for the Season 3 finale and bring this latest watch-party series to a close.

I cannot wait to do this all again, hopefully in 2027 for Season 2 of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and eventually for House of the Dragon Season 4.

For now, we have one episode remaining.

I am excited to see how House of the Dragon Season 3 ends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PlayStation State of Play Returns September 24: What to Expect

Fantastic Four: The First Steps — A Fantastic Film - Movie Review

🌋 Avatar: Fire and Ash – A New Elemental Masterpiece Emerges with First Teaser Trailer