THE NIGHTMARES EDGE STORE IS NOW LIVE - Official Home of Nightmares Edge Franchise!



The nightmare has a new home.

Today, October 1, 2026, I’m excited to officially open the doors to the NIGHTMARES EDGE Store.

After announcing the store in September, today marks the beginning of something new for NIGHTMARES EDGE: a dedicated online destination built around the world, stories, and identity of the series.

The store features a growing collection of products inspired by NIGHTMARES EDGE, along with digital releases, including ebook editions of stories from the series.

And this is only the beginning.

A New Home for NIGHTMARES EDGE

NIGHTMARES EDGE has continued to grow since I first began building this universe, and I’ve wanted to create more ways for people to experience and support the series beyond simply reading the newest release.

The NIGHTMARES EDGE Store gives me another place to do exactly that.

Over time, I plan to continue experimenting with the store, introducing new products, expanding what's available, and finding new ways to celebrate different corners of the NIGHTMARES EDGE universe.

Some things may stay. Some things may change. New things will arrive.

But everything here begins with NIGHTMARES EDGE.

And October Is Just Beginning…

There couldn't be a better month to open the store.

October has always felt like a natural home for NIGHTMARES EDGE, and this year there is an even bigger reason to celebrate.

On October 23, 2026, the nightmare continues with the release of NIGHTMARES EDGE PART IV, the fourth mainline entry in the series.

The launch of the store is just the beginning of what I have planned as we move through October and toward the release of Part IV.

Thank you to everyone who has read these stories, supported my work, shared the projects, or simply followed NIGHTMARES EDGE as it has continued to evolve.

Now, the doors are officially open.

Welcome to the NIGHTMARES EDGE Store.

SHOP THE NIGHTMARES EDGE STORE

NIGHTMARES EDGE PART IV — October 23, 2026

The nightmare continues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spider-Man: Brand New Day Review — Nothing but HIGH PRAISE for Spider-Man: Brand New Day!

MICHAEL Review — A Rare Miss That I Still Recommend

Marvel's Spider-Man 2 Receives Free Update Featuring Two Brand-New Suits